Crime blotter — June 7
Published 12:00 am Thursday, June 7, 2018
Below is a list of crime investigations and activities reported by the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Department in Clemmons and Lewisville last week.
• May 29, paraphernalia, 6200 block Styers Ferry Road/Harper Road, Clemmons. Possessed marijuana paraphernalia, drug violations.
• May 29, drug violations, 5700 block Southwest Acres Drive, Clemmons. Offender smoked and possessed marijuana in residence.
• May 29, welfare check, 5700 block Southwest Acres Drive, Clemmons Welfare check of caller with history of mental health problems.
• May 29, credit card/ATM fraud, 5000 block of Styers Ferry Road, Lewisville. Unknown subject/s defraud victim of money.
• May 30, traffic accident, 2400 block Lewisville-Clemmons Road., Clemmons. Two vehicle collision. $2,500 and $4,000 damage.
• May 30, criminal call for service, 8100 block Dull Road, Clemmons. Subject turned off phone and did not go to work.
• May 30, driving while impaired, 200 block of 421N/Lewisville-Clemmons Road. Cleared for arrest, Corey Vance Powell was cited for driving while impaired.
• May 30, paraphernalia, violation of auto law, 400 block Brookway West Dr./Brookway Ridge Lane, Lewisville. Cleared for arrest, Nicholas Pasquale Rizzi was cited for improper registration and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• May 31, trespassing, 1700 block of Springfield Farm Ct., Clemmons. Suspects crossed onto caller’s property.
• May 31, credit card fraud, 500 block Drumheller Road, Clemmons. Suspect hacked victim’s online account and used credit card to buy an item.
• May 31, traffic accident, 3700 block of Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Two vehicle collision. $2,500 and $4,500 damage.
• May 31, police service-information provided. 600 block Green Tree Drive, Lewisville. Subject reported concerning Facebook post.
• May 31, welfare check, 1200 block Brookway West Dr., Lewisville. Subject threatened suicide via social media.
• June 1, autobreaking and larceny, 6300 block Arnsby Road, Clemmons. Entered two unlocked vehicles and stole bags and change worth $850.
• June 1, autobreaking and larceny, 4300 block Barrington Lane, Clemmons, Victim had three vehicles broken into. Items stolen worth $1,280
• June 1, traffic accident, 1700 block Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Two vehicle collision with $3,000 and $1,500 damage
• June 1, police service-welfare check, 5900 block James Street Clemmons. Alzheimers patient walked away from facility.
• June 1, trouble with neighbor, 7600 block River Brook Trail, Clemmons. Neighbors in verbal argument only.
• June 1, threatening suicide, 100 block Western Villa Drive, Clemmons. Female having suicidal thoughts.
• June 1, traffic accident, 1200 block Lewisville-Vienna Road/Robinhood Road, Lewisville. Two vehicle collision with $2,500 and $8,000 in damage
• June 1, driving while impaired/driving with a revoked/suspended license, 6900 block Poplar Ridge Road, Lewisville.
• June 1, drug violation, possessing/concealing equipment, driving while impaired, 6200 block Shallowford Road/Lewisville-Vienna Road, Lewisville.
• June 2, threatening suicide, 9000 block Hounds Ridge Road, Lewisville. Subject threatened suicide with a knife.
• June 3, paraphernalia, DWI-provisional, possessing/concealing tax paid liquor, 1000 block Lewisville-Clemmons Road/Downlea Drive, Lewisville. 18-year-old was driving after consuming alcohol.