Blotter — June 28
Published 12:00 am Thursday, June 28, 2018
Below is a list of crime investigations and activities reported by the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Department in Clemmons and Lewisville last week.
• June 18, driving while impaired, 100 block NB 421/Williams Road, Lewisville. Subject operated a motor vehicle while impaired. Cleared for arrest, Joseph Summerfield Dubel was cited for impaired driving DWI
• June 18, drug violations, 5800 block Sir Knight Court, Clemmons. Marijuana seized pursuant to traffic stop
• June 19, trouble with juvenile, 600 block Sir Knight Court, Clemmons. Reporting person was having difficulties with her son
• June 19, traffic accident, 7200 block Thoroughbred Lane/Harper Road. Two vehicle accident with damage of $15,000 and $3,000
• June 19, traffic accident, 7700 block Lasater Road/Fair Oaks Court, Clemmons. One vehicle accident with damage at $2,000
• June 20, suspicious vehicle, 600 block Trinity Place Court, Lewisville. Resident located abandoned trailer at the end of road.
• June 20, trespassing, 3500 block Middlebrook Drive, Clemmons. Suspect failed to leave the area upon request.
• June 20, police service-assist agency, 6000 block Idols Road, Clemmons. Assisted ACO with seizure of a neglected dog
• June 20, Vandalism, 2400 block Sedalia Road, Clemmons. Victim had glass sliding door broken. Damage to door at $200
• June 21, police service-welfare check, 5700 block Southwest Acres Drive, Clemmons. Welfare check on caller
• June 21, traffic accident, 2800 block Middlebrook Drive, Clemmons. Two vehicle accident with damage of $3,000 and $2,500
• June 21, traffic accident, 2400 block Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Two vehicle accident with damage of $3,000 and $4,000
• June 21, police service-welfare check, 5700 block Southwest Acres Road, Clemmons. Caller reported being sprayed by a liquid while inside of his home.
• June 21, larceny from building, 1400 block Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Unknown female took money from a wallet in a restaurant.
• June 21, discharging firearm, 8300 block Cheval Street, Clemmons. Reporting party heard gunshots in the area the night before.
• June 24, police service-fraud, 1800 block Pinehurst Drive, Lewisville. Elderly couple scammed out of $22,000.