Blotter — July 5, 2018
Published 12:00 am Thursday, July 5, 2018
Below is a list of crime investigations and activities reported by the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Department in Clemmons and Lewisville last week.
• June 25, simple assault-non aggravated assault, 2400 block Lewisville Road, Clemmons. Disagreement between two people resulted in an altercation
• June 25, discharging firearm, 6900 block Idols Road, Clemmons. Firearm discharged from passing vehicle.
• June 25, communicating threats-intimidation, non-physical, 8100 block Dull Road, Clemmons. Male reported threats to him from a former friend
• June 25, police service-attempted suicide, 100 block Willow Trace Court, Clemmons. Subject cut his wrist with a knife.
• June 25, traffic accident, 1400 block Lewisville-Clemmons Road/River Center. Two vehicle accident with damage of $2,500 and $3,000
• June 26, vandalism, 1400 block Shangri-la Drive, Lewisville. Woman reported that gate was not attached properly and that flood lights were not working
• June 26, police service-fraud, 700 block Leatherwood Court, Lewisville. Individual discovered fraudulent activity on their bank statement
• June 26, police service-fraud, 3700 block Squirewood Drive, Clemmons. Bank discovered credit card fraud at retail establishment.
• June 26, police service-welfare check, 5900 block King Charles Court, Clemmons. Welfare check for resident.
• June 26, drug violation, paraphernalia, driving while license revoked/suspended, 6400 block Shallowford Road/Lucy Lane, Lewisville. Subject possessed illegal narcotics
• June 27, police service-information provided, 3900 block Laura View Trail, Clemmons. Information was provided on subject reported to have been threatening suicide
• June 27, suspicious person, 3600 block Comeragh Court, Clemmons. Subjects came to door asking about fire alarm.
• June 27, traffic accident, 100 block Waddington Road/Middlebrook Drive, Clemmons. One vehicle accident with damage 0f $5,000 to the auto and $750 to a vinyl fence.
• June 27, police service-non criminal call for service, 500 block Pepperidge Road, Lewisville. Homeowner irate at trees being trimmed away from power lines on his property
• June 27, autobreaking and larceny, 300 block Lewisville Trails Road, Lewisville. Unlocked vehicle entered with items stolen from one of the vehicles. $240 value of stolen items
• June 27, robbery, 8400 block Concord Church Road, Lewisville. Male was knocked unconscious while assisting motorist with $1,000 cash taken from his wallet
• June 28, simple assault-non aggravated assault, 7700 block Fair Oaks Drive/Whitehorse Drive, Clemmons. Suspect pushed the victim
• June 28, Disturbance/non-criminal, 4100 block Briar Creek Road, Clemmons. Parties argued about a goose that was struck by a vehicle
• June 28, police service-fraud, 3700 block Squirewood Drive, Clemmons. Unknown person/s charged fraudulent items to a credit card over the internet
• June 28, trespassing, 3600 block Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Suspect remained on Walmart Neighborhood Market property after being told previously to leave and not return
• June 28, police service-open door, 400 block Fairhaven Road, Lewisville. Found unlocked door on residential alarm call
• June 28, police service-information provided, 500 block Cedarbrook Court, Lewisville. Subject saw someone walk out of woods while she was walking her dog.
• July 1, shoplifting, 3600 block Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Suspects stole a bouquet of flowers from the Walmart Neighborhood Store
• July 1, overdose, 500 block Barkworth Road, Clemmons. Subject tried to harm herself by overdosing.