Affordable health screenings coming to Clemmons
Published 12:00 am Thursday, August 1, 2019
Residents living in and around Clemmons can learn about their risk for cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis, diabetes and other chronic, serious conditions with affordable screenings by Life Line Screening. New Hope Presbyterian Church will host this community event on Aug. 8. New Hope Presbyterian is located at 2570 Harper Road in Clemmons.
Screenings can check for:
• The level of plaque buildup in your arteries, related to risk for heart disease, stroke and overall vascular health.
• HDL and LDL cholesterol levels
• Diabetes risk
• Bone density as a risk for possible osteoporosis
• Kidney and thyroid function, and more
• Screenings are affordable, convenient and accessible for wheelchairs and those with trouble walking. Free parking is also available.
Packages start at $149, but consultants will work with you to create a package that is right for you based on your age and risk factors. The Wellness Gold Membership Program allows customers to get all the screenings they need now, but pay $19.95 a month. Call 1-877-237-1287 or go to www.lifelinescreening.com for more information.