Blotter — Oct. 31
Published 12:00 am Thursday, October 31, 2019
Below is a list of crime investigations and activities reported by the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Department in Clemmons and Lewisville last week.
• Oct. 21 — traffic accident, 4400 block of Hampton Road, Clemmons. Two-vehicle accident with damage of $3,000 to one vehicle.
• Oct. 21 — police service-information provided, 3800 block of Littlebrook Drive, Clemmons. Made contact with subject regarding potential elder abuse.
• Oct. 21 — traffic accident, 1700 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Two-vehicle accident with damages of $750 and $250.
• Oct. 22 — traffic accident, 1700 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Two-vehicle accident with damages of $250 to each vehicle.
• Oct. 22 — police service-non criminal call for service, 1600 block of Chardale Drive, Clemmons. Subject reported that bank was refusing to give her disability money.
• Oct. 22 — driving while impaired, 2700 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Offender drove while impaired.
• Oct. 22 — disturbance/non-criminal, 6500 block of Shallowford Road, Lewisville. Subjects were having a verbal argument.
• Oct. 22 — threatening suicide, 6400 block of Shallowford Road, Lewisville. Subject threatened suicide to reporting person via telephone.
• Oct. 22 — disturbance/non-criminal, 700 block of Big Tree Drive, Lewisville. Subject confronted reporting person in her driveway.
• Oct. 23 — tampering with a vehicle, 1800 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Student deflated another student’s tire as a prank.
• Oct. 23 — runaway, 1100 block of South Peace Haven Road, Clemmons. Juvenile ran from home after being disciplined.
• Oct. 23 — larceny from building, 200 block of North Street, Lewisville. Suspect took gun from residence valued at $400.
• Oct. 24 — police service-information provided, 3900 block of Fieldview Court, Clemmons. Reporting person need information on a suspicious package.
• Oct. 24 — trespassing, 2000 block of Chandler Place Court, Clemmons. Suspects were trespassing on Morgan Place apartments property.
• Oct. 24 — police service-welfare check, 6000 block of Meadowbrook Mall Court, Clemmons. Intoxicated male was being disruptive.
• Oct. 24 — autobreaking and larceny, 9300 block of Shallowford Road, Lewisville. Unknown subject attempted to break into a vehicle.
• Oct. 25 — trespassing, 7900 block of Idols Road, Clemmons. Male returned to property after being evicted.
• Oct. 25 — driving while license revoked/suspended, 2800 block of Knob Hill Drive, Clemmons. Subject drove while her license was revoked. Cleared for arrest, Brittany Leah Gibson was charged with suspended/revoked license.
• Oct. 25 — autobreaking and larceny, 1400 block of Santolina Lane, Lewisville. Suspect entered unlocked cars and stole miscellaneous items. Stolen items were valued at $1,850.
• Oct. 25 — tampering with vehicle, 1100 block of Sequoia Drive, Lewisville. Unknown subject entered vehicle and searched for items to steal.
• Oct. 26 — disturbance/non-criminal, 2700 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Subjects were involved in a disturbance while exchanging a child.
• Oct. 26 — misuse of 911/violation of city/county ordinance-firearm related, 6400 block of Idols Road, Clemmons. Intoxicated offender fired pistol and repeatedly called 911. Cleared for arrest, Guy Thomas Tutterow was charged with violation of local ordinances.
• Oct. 26 — aggravated assault/shoplifting/resisting arrest, 2500 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Offender ate honey buns in Lowes Foods and refused to pay for them.
• Oct. 27 — lost/stolen license plate, 6300 block of Amp Drive, Clemmons. Paper tag fell off of owner’s vehicle.
• Oct. 27 — threatening suicide, 7900 block of Dull Road/Styers Ferry Road, Clemmons. Subject walked in the roadway telling drivers to hit him.