Blotter — Dec. 19
Below is a list of crime investigations and activities reported by the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Department in Clemmons and Lewisville last week.
• Dec. 9 — welfare check/violation of auto law, 6200 block of Holder Road/Harper Spring Drive, Clemmons. Driver violated auto law due to a medical issue.
• Dec. 9 — police service, 100 block of Shallowford Reserve Drive, Lewisville. Unknown subject altered a check.
• Dec. 9 — locate wanted person, 500 block of Hauser Road, Lewisville. Wanted subject located. Cleared for arrest, was charged with felony larceny.
• Dec. 10 — larceny from auto, 100 block of Westbound 40, Clemmons. Victim had a lost or stolen license plate.
• Dec. 10 — police service-fraud, 6600 block of Gentry Circle, Clemmons. Caller reported attempted fraud involving his credit card.
• Dec. 10 — assist agency, 6200 block of Towncenter Drive, Clemmons. Assisted Davie County Sheriff’s Office.
• Dec. 10 — police service-non criminal call for service, 1400 block of Downington Road, Clemmons.
• Dec. 10 — vandalism, 3900 block of Bingham Circle, Clemmons. Offender vandalized a vehicle.
• Dec. 10 — police service-non criminal call for service, 6300 block of Stoney Drive, Clemmons. Subject received disturbing Snapchat messages.
• Dec. 11 — police service-assist agency, 1700 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Fire alarm was pulled in the 1000 building at West Forsyth.
• Dec. 11 — embezzlement, 1400 River Ridge Road, Clemmons. Offender stole a lottery ticker and Dayquil from the Quality Mart.
• Dec. 11 — use of force, 1700 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road/August Drive, Clemmons. Deer dispatched for humane reasons.
• Dec. 11 — police service-assist agency, 1000 block of Arbor Run Drive, Lewisville. Assisted Williams County Sheriff’s office with a sexual assault investigation.
• Dec. 12 — vandalism, 6800 block of Wishon Road, Clemmons. Subject broke into an abandoned house. Damage of $300 to the window.
• Dec. 12 — overdose, 6100 block of Barrington Oaks Drive, Clemmons. Juvenile overdosed on marijuana and medication.
• Dec. 12 — shoplifting, 1400 block of River Ridge Road, Clemmons. Suspect put items in pocket of hoodie and left the Dollar General store.
• Dec. 12 — police service-non criminal call for service, 100 block of Shamrock Trail Road, Lewisville. Subject drove vehicle and almost struck a pedestrian.
• Dec. 13 — drug violations, 2500 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Suspect possessed marijuana and paraphernalia.
• Dec. 13 — police service-assist agency, 4200 block of Hampton Road/Hampton Meadows Lane, Clemmons. Impaired driver crashed his car.
• Dec. 13 — counterfeiting, 3100 block of Gammon Lane, Clemmons. Subject attempted to use a counterfeit bill at Panera Bread.
• Dec. 13 — welfare check, 3300 block of Williams Road, Lewisville. Welfare check done on an intoxicated person.
• Dec. 14 — larceny from building, 6300 block of Allegacy Way, Clemmons. Suspect stole $200 from a wallet.
• Dec. 14 — police service-non criminal call for service, 1400 block of Williams Road/Double Creek Drive. Caller wished to report a damaged historical sign.
• Dec. 14 — police service-information provided, 6500 block of La Grande Place Drive, Lewisville. Subject reported that son was being harassed.
• Dec. 15 — drug violations, 2400 block of Eastbound 40/Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Traffic stop yielded a marijuana blunt.
• Dec. 15 — found property, 4100 block of Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Twenty dollars in cash was found in the roadway.
By David Willard For the Clemmons Courier Writing a novel is like giving a piece of yourself. It is not... read more