Blotter — Jan. 2
Published 12:00 am Thursday, January 2, 2020
Below is a list of crime investigations and activities reported by the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Department in Clemmons and Lewisville last week.
• Dec. 22 — driving while impaired, 2400 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Offender was operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol.
• Dec. 22 — involuntary commitment-no criminal detainment, 3200 block of Harper Road, Clemmons. Involuntary commitment transported to hospital for evaluation.
• Dec. 22 — police service-assist agency, 1000 block of Dalton Road, Lewisville. Subject located at the end of Dalton Road was believed to be a DWI.
• Dec. 23 — police service-assist agency, 5400 block of Dock Davis Road, Clemmons. Assisted State Highway Patrol with DWI.
• Dec. 23 — 2100 block of Chandler Place Court, Clemmons. Subject broke into vehicles.
• Dec. 23 — traffic accident, 100 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road/Westbound I-40. Two-vehicle accident with damages of $3,000 and $2,000.
• Dec. 23 — welfare check, 3300 block of Cook Place Drive, Clemmons. Welfare check conducted on children.
• Dec. 24 — autobreaking and larceny, 7000 block of Hanesbrook Circle, Clemmons. Suspect opened unlocked rear window and stole a 30-30 rifle from the front seat.
• Dec. 25 — larceny from auto, 3900 block of Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Subject’s 30-day license was stolen.
• Dec. 25 — autobreaking and larceny, 6600 block of Gentry Circle, Clemmons. Suspect stole 9mm Taurus handgun from vehicle.
• Dec. 26 — use of force, 5700 block of Springfield Farm Road/Valleyoak Drive, Clemmons. Euthanized a deer for humane reasons.
• Dec. 26 — resisting arrest, 2100 block of Hauser Road, Lewisville. Male ran from deputy during an investigation.
• Dec. 26 — suspicious person, 1300 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Lewisville. Subject walked up to worker in the process of cleaning a closed business.