Blotter — Feb. 13
Below is a list of crime investigations and activities reported by the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Department in Clemmons and Lewisville last week.
• Feb. 2 — hit-and-run accident, 1700 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Damage to $2,000 to vehicle that was hit.
• Feb. 2 — possessing/concealing stolen property/paraphernalia/ resisting arrest, 1100 block of South Peace Haven Drive/Village Club Lane, Clemmons.
• Feb. 3 — disturbance/non-criminal, 2700 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Verbal disturbance about poor driving.
• Feb. 3 — police service-non criminal call for service, 3600 block of Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Child found out of residence unattended.
• Feb. 3 — drug violations, 6700 block of Village Point Lake Drive, Harper Road, Clemmons. Suspect possessed marijuana during a traffic stop.
• Feb. 4 — locate wanted person, 3600 block of Clemmons Road/Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Subject entered NCIC as wanted.
• Feb. 4 — police service-information provided, 2000 block of Woodstock Road, Clemmons. Subject reported harassment by ex-boyfriend.
• Feb. 4 — police service-non criminal call for service, 1700 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. A former associate had reconnected with the reporting person after being asked not to.
• Feb. 4 — missing person, 1900 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Subject left residence and has not been heard from.
• Feb. 4 — traffic accident, 6800 block of Wingrave Road, Clemmons. Two-vehicle accident with damages of $2,000 to each vehicle.
• Feb. 4 — suspicious person, 2300 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Homeless person found sleeping on a bench.
• Feb. 4 — disorderly conduct, 1400 block of River Ridge Drive, Clemmons. Intoxicated female caused a disturbance in a parking lot. Cleared for arrest, Wanda Gail Swaim was arrested for drunk/disruptive.
• Feb. 5 — harassment (non-criminal), 1600 block of Southwest School Road, Clemmons. Parent reported on-going bullying of her son.
• Feb. 5 — driving while impaired, 4700 block of Hampton Road, Clemmons. Offender was operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol. Cleared for arrest, Jessica Ann McCoy was charged with driving while impaired.
• Feb. 5 — found property, 2600 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Ammunition was located in a donation to the company.
• Feb. 5 — shoplifting, 6300 block of Stadium Drive, Clemmons. Unknown suspect stole multiple tobacco items valued at $80 from Stadium Tobacco and Vape.
• Feb. 5 — trouble with juvenile, 5900 block of King Charles Court, Clemmons. Juvenile made statements implying a possible suicide attempt.
• Feb. 5 — driving while license revoked/suspended, 100 block of Northbound 421/Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Lewisville. Subject was driving while license revoked.
• Feb. 5 — suspicious person, 6400 block of Shallowford Road, Lewisville. Person came into the library branch and asked concerning questions.
• Feb. 6 — police service-assist agency, 4200 block of Our Circle, Clemmons. Forced entry to residence after emergency medical response.
• Feb. 6 — simple assault-non aggravated assault, 3900 block of Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Resident assaulted at facility.
• Feb. 6 — traffic accident, 2500 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Two-vehicle accident with damages of $1,500 and $500.
• Feb. 6 — police service-assist agency, 500 block of Ketner Road, Lewisville. Subject took medications other than prescribed-assisted EMS.
• Feb. 6 — drug violations/paraphernalia/overdose, 8300 block of Tuscany Drive, Lewisville. Male overdosed on drug purchased on the internet.
• Feb. 7 — welfare check, 7600 block of Penland Drive, Clemmons. Welfare check done on an individual.
• Feb. 7 — disturbance/non-criminal, 2300 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Subject caused a disturbance inside a bank.
• Feb. 7 — unauthorized use of conveyance, 1600 block of Trinity Garden Circle, Clemmons. Subject refused to return vehicle.
• Feb. 7 — disturbance/non-criminal, 200 block of Lakeway Drive, Lewisville. Subjects had a verbal disagreement.
• Feb. 7 — drug violations/suspicious vehicle, 300 block of Saddlebrook Circle, Lewisville. Juveniles possessed marijuana in vehicle.
• Feb. 8 — disturbance/non-criminal, 1400 block of River Ridge Drive, Clemmons. Argument resulted in a taser being displayed in self defense.
• Feb. 8 — larceny, 5400 block of Moravian Heights Lane, Clemmons. Caller reported the larceny of a package valued at $15.
• Feb. 8 — aggravated assault/vandalism/trespassing, 200 block of Lakeway Drive, Lewisville. Subject threatened other subject. Cleared for arrest, Juan Mena Ochoa was charged with ADW-inflict injury.
• Feb. 9 — police service-non criminal call for service, 6200 block of Langdon Village Court, Clemmons. Subject suffering from dementia wandered away from the residence.
• Feb. 9 — involuntary commitment-non criminal detainment, 300 block of Fox Ridge Court, Lewisville. Juvenile threatened suicide.
Wake Forest Baptist Health — Davie Medical Center recognized as one of top 22 patient recommended hospitals in country
BERMUDA RUN — Wake Forest Baptist Health — Davie Medical Center has been recognized as one of the top 22 patient-recommended... read more