Blotter — April 2
Below is a list of crime investigations and activities reported by the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Department in Clemmons and Lewisville last week.
• March 23 — drug violations, 2400 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Subject possessed heroin.
• March 23 — traffic accident, 6300 block of Stadium Drive, Clemmons. Two-vehicle accident with damages of $3,500 and $2,500.
• March 24 — autobreaking and larceny, 200 block of Northtrail Road, Clemmons. Window was smashed and pocketbook was taken.
• March 24 — locate missing person, 8200 block of Lasater Road/Blackberry Lane, Clemmons. Located a missing person from Concord while assisting motorist.
• March 24 — suspicious person, 2500 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Suspicious person in parking lot known for shoplifting.
• March 25 — police service-information provided, 2400 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Provided information about village ordinances.
• March 25 — driving while impaired, 300 block of Lewisville-Vienna Road, Lewisville. Suspect was driving while impaired. Cleared for arrest, Homer Kerns Freeze was charged with impaired driving/DWI.
• March 26 — aggravated assault/resisting arrest, 2200 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Vehicle chase that resulted in an officer-involved shooting.
• March 26 — police service-non criminal call for service, 2500 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Unknown subjects fighting in the frozen food aisle at Lowes Foods.
• March 27 — police service-information provided, 200 block of Candlewood Court, Lewisville. Female’s neighbor acting strange and offered her a gun.
• March 28 — vandalism, 4400 block of Moratock Lane, Clemmons. Victim’s window was shot.
• March 28 — disturbance-non criminal, 2400 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Subject was yelling at others.
• March 28 — larceny, 1600 block of Conrad-Sawmill Road, Lewisville. Unknown suspect/s took mailbox.
• March 28 — communicating threats-intimidation non physical, 1800 block of Ellison Creek Road, Lewisville. Male made threat to beat up victim on a social media post.
• March 29 — simple assault-non aggravated assault, 1900 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Victim punched in face during a disturbance.
• March 29 — simple assault-non aggravated assault, 5000 block of Dock Davis Road, Clemmons. Suspect shoved victim down.
• March 29 — fraud, 2000 block of Woodstock Road, Clemmons. Caller reported giving personal information to a spam email.
• March 29 — communicating threats/drug violations, 1400 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Offender made threats to shoot people while armed with a handgun.
Supplies needed include masks, eye shields and disinfectants WINSTON-SALEM — In response to the growing number of businesses and community... read more