Novant Health partners with local Walgreens stores for medical supply donation sites
WINSTON-SALEM — Community members may now drop off medical supply donations for Novant Health team members at the following participating Walgreens locations. For large donations, please contact donatesupplies@NovantHealth.
- 544 Providence Road, Charlotte, NC 28207
- 5040 Beatties Ford Road, Charlotte, NC 28216
- 9848 Gilead Road, Huntersville, NC 28078
- 1220 Matthews Township Parkway, Matthews, NC 28105
- 1906 W. Innes St., Salisbury, NC 28144
- 2795 Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons, NC 27012
- 340 N. Main St., Kernersville, NC 27284
- 650 S. Main St., King, NC 27021
- 1712 S. Stratford Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27103
Novant Health is accepting critical medical supplies such as personal protective equipment and disinfecting wipes. Medical supply donations must be in original, unopened packaging and may include:
- Masks (N95, surgical and procedure)
- Disinfecting wipes such as Clorox or Sani-cloth wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- Face shields
- Goggles and eye shields
- Isolation or surgical gowns.
Novant Health is also accepting homemade fabric surgical masks as well as face shields. Community members may find instructions for the approved patterns at NovantHealth.org/giving.
For more information on COVID-19, please visit NovantHealth.org/coronavirus or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s website.
Supplies needed include masks, eye shields and disinfectants WINSTON-SALEM — In response to the growing number of businesses and community... read more