Blotter — April 9
Published 12:00 am Thursday, April 9, 2020
Below is a list of crime investigations and activities reported by the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Department in Clemmons and Lewisville last week.
• March 30 — vandalism, 6900 block of Prairie Grove Drive, Clemmons. Bed dropped and scratched car.
• March 30 — locate wanted person, 6300 block of Cook Avenue, Clemmons. Fugitive warrant out of New Jersey. Cleared for arrest, Miguel Antonio Ronquillo was charged on a fugitive warrant.
• March 31 — fleet vehicle accident, 6300 block of Clemmon Point Road, Clemmons. Backed into another county vehicle in drive thru.
• March 31 — paraphernalia possession, 6600 block of Rollingwood Drive, Clemmons. Suspect possessed marijuana paraphernalia.
• March 31 — threatening suicide, 800 block of Holly Hedge Drive, Lewisville. Intoxicated subject texted reporting person about suicide.
• April 1 — drug violations/resisting arrest, 1400 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Subject was charged with possession of marijuana. Cleared for arrest, Cordell Alexander was charged with possession of marijuana.
• April 1 — trespassing, 700 block of Woodview Ridge Trail, Lewisville. Father found a male subject in daughter’s bedroom.
• April 2 — automobile theft, 3300 block of Cook Place Road, Clemmons. Unknown subject stole an automobile from a parking lot during the night.
• April 2 — traffic accident, 2700 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. One-vehicle accident with damage of $100.
• April 2 — police service-information provided, 1200 block of Brook Acres Trail, Clemmons. Subject wanted to advise on missing mail.
• April 2 — drug violations, 100 block of Westbound I-40/Harper Road, Clemmons. Marijuana and paraphernalia seized pursuant to a traffic stop. Cleared for arrest, Tyron Jequan Stockton was charged with misdemeanor possession of drugs.
• April 2 — found property, 2600 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Citizen located car keys in parking lot.
• April 2 — police service-welfare check, 1400 block of Nix Drive, Lewisville. Female was experiencing mental issues.
• April 3 — trouble with neighbor, 5400 block of Moravian Heights Lane, Clemmons. Dispute over property line.
• April 3 — traffic accident, 3300 block of Middlebrook Drive, Clemmons. Two-vehicle accident with damages of $3,000 and $2,000.
• April 3 — shoplifting, 2700 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Suspect stole items from Walgreens.
• April 3 — lost/stolen license plate, 1660 block of Chardale Drive, Clemmons. License plate came off of motorcycle on a ride.
• April 4 — larceny, 3400 block of Brookland Drive, Clemmons. Suspect stole lawnmower from carport.
• April 4 — drug violations, 2400 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Traffic stop yielded drug violation.
• April 5 — suspicious vehicle, 6200 block of Idols Road/Clouds Harbor Road, Clemmons. Suspicious vehicle was traveling down a gravel road.
• April 5 — simple assault-non aggravated assault, 1400 block of Ferguson Road, Clemmons. Suspect assaulted victim.
• April 5 — welfare check, 5700 block of Southwest Acres Drive, Clemmons. Subject was paranoid and believed that people were following him.
• April 5 — police service – 50c restraining order violation, 200 block of North Street, Lewisville. Subject reported that a 50c restraining order was violated.