Blotter — April 16
Below is a list of crime investigations and activities reported by the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Department in Clemmons and Lewisville last week.
• April 6 — overdose, 3600 block of Spangenberg Avenue, Clemmons. Subject overdosed on fentanyl-induced heroin.
• April 6 — larceny from building, 2100 block of Chandler Place Circle, Clemmons. Victim had money stolen from inside his residence.
• April 6 — breaking and entering without force, 2700 block of Bartlett Lane, Clemmons. Caller reported stolen windows and doors from construction site.
• April 6 — communicating threats-intimidation, non-physical, Lewisville. Threatening Facebook messages from a co-worker’s mother.
• April 7 — vandalism, 200 block of North Street, Lewisville. Suspect damaged paint of victim’s vehicle.
• April 8 — larceny, 2600 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Offender stole items from outside a drop off location
• April 8 — autobreaking and larceny, 100 block of Bickerstaff Road, Clemmons. Lawn equipment taken from a truck.
• April 8 — found property, 400 block of Williams Road, Lewisville. Unknown subject found a cellphone on the side of the road.
• April 9 — counterfeiting-using, 2500 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Counterfeit currency used at Lowe’s Foods.
• April 9 — trouble with neighbor, 700 block of La-Vale Drive, Clemmons. Neighbor blew horn at children riding in the road.
• April 9 — shoplifting, 2500 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Unknown subjects stole meat from Lowe’s Foods.
• April 9 — trouble with neighbor, 600 block of Drumheller Road, Clemmons. Reporting person was angry with a neighbor over a fence.
• April 9 — sex offender violation, 5800 block of Kinney Road, Lewisville. Registered sex offender not living at registered address.
• April 9 — harassment non-criminal, 200 block of North Street, Lewsiville. Man received text messages from a spoof number.
• April 10 — autobreaking and larceny, 7000 block of May Lake Road, Clemmons. Subject stole toiletry items from an unlocked vehicle.
• April 10 — police service-assist agency, 5800 block of Kinney Road, Lewisville. Welfare check based on information received from Davie County.
• April 11 — police service-non criminal call for service, 2400 block of Harper Road, Clemmons. Caller reported tire tracks in her yard and woods nearby.
• April 12 — use of force, 100 block of Montauk Drive, Clemmons. Euthanized an injured deer.
• April 12 — overdose, 1400 block of Ferguson Drive, Clemmons. Subject overdosed.
• April 12 — overdose, 400 block of Heritage Drive, Lewisville. Female reportedly overdosed on unknown substance.
Right at Home of Winston-Salem recognizes its unsung heroes as caregivers provide in-home care for those most vulnerable to COVID-19
As hospitals struggle to accommodate an unprecedented influx of patients, the in-home care franchise is providing essential care to clients... read more