Blotter — April 30
Below is a list of crime investigations and activities reported by the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office in Clemmons and Lewisville last week.
• April 20 — simple assault-non aggravated assault/illegal dumping, 5800 block of Marty Lane/King Charles Lane, Clemmons. Subject was involved in illegal dumping and a assaulted victim.
• April 21 — larceny from vehicle/vandalism, 6200 block of Stadium Drive, Clemmons. Subject(s) broke into trailer and stole items valued at $3,100 from a construction site.
• April 21 — blackmail/extortion, 6800 block of Rollingwood Drive, Clemmons. Unknown suspect threatened to release explicit video of victim.
• April 21 — larceny from building, 3700 block of Harper Road, Clemmons. Gives away personal items.
• April 21 — involuntary commitment-non criminal detainment, 6200 block of Brewer Road, Clemmons. Family took out an involuntary commitment on subject.
• April 21 — all other offenses, 3600 block of Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Offender claimed to be current law enforcement.
• April 22 — fraud, 1100 block of Pineside Drive, Clemmons. Third-party reports concern over threatening text messages.
• April 23 — police service-non criminal call for service, 3900 block of Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Subject left care facility on her own.
• April 23 — assault with sexual motive (non-aggravated) 6900 block of Bridgewood Road, Clemmons. Subject was sexually assaulted during an Uber ride.
• April 23 — police service-assist agency, 100 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road/Southbound 421, Clemmons. Suspect drove vehicle while impaired.
• April 23 — police service-fraud, 900 block of Forbus Farm Trail, Lewisville. Unknown subject told elderly woman to send him $6,500 in cash.
• April 23 — welfare check, 3600 block of Williams Road, Lewisville. Elderly male couldn’t be located by family.
• April 23 — welfare check, 6500 block of La Grand Place Drive, Lewisville. Subject had thoughts of hurting himself.
• April 24 — breaking and entering with force, 7600 block of Fair Oaks Drive, Clemmons. Outbuilding door forced open and chainsaws were stolen.
• April 24 — 50b weapon seizure, 7100 block of Mitch Place court, Clemmons. 50b weapons seizure with guns and ammunition seized.
• April 24 — traffic accident, 5800 block of Marty Lane, Clemmons. Two-vehicle accident with damages of $3,500 and $3,000.
• April 24 — attempted suicide, 5700 block of Southwest Acres Drive, Clemmons. Child got upset after he was told to do his homework.
• April 24 — animal cruelty, 8200 block of Blackberry Lane/Lasater Road, Clemmons. Two-deceased dogs were found discarded on the side of the roadway.
• April 24 — fraud, 7200 block of Shadowridge Drive, Lewisville. Victim blackmailed for money to not release sexual video/pictures.
• April 25 — autobreaking and larceny, 6600 block of Gentry Circle, Clemmons. Suspect stole license plate and battery from vehicle.
• April 25 — simple assault-non aggravated assault, 6400 block of Gentry Circle, Clemmons. Subject assaulted victim. Cleared for arrest, Christopher Lee Jones was charged with ADW to inflict injury.
• April 25 — vandalism, 6400 block of Gentry Circle, Clemmons. Suspect cut victim’s tires.
• April 26 — driving while impaired, 6800 block of Idols Road, Clemmons. Subject arrested for DWI. Cleared for arrest, Devon James Constable was charged with impaired driving DWI.
• April 26 — police service-information provided, 1100 block of Cresthaven Road, Lewisville. Unknown subject requested payment to prevent release of nonexistent sexually explicit material.
• April 26 — found property, 6700 block of Shallowford Road, Lewisville. Male forgot debit card at an ATM.
WINSTON-SALEM — Lane closures are scheduled for this week along a stretch of U.S. 421 in Forsyth County. Weather permitting,... read more