Blotter for the week of Jan. 28
Published 11:10 pm Monday, January 25, 2021
Below is a list of crime investigations and activities reported by the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Department in Clemmons and Lewisville last week.
• Jan. 18 — Possessing/concealing stolen property, drug violations, paraphernalia — possessing/concealing equipment, 6300 block of Amp Dr., Clemmons. Stolen property, drugs and paraphernalia located in a vehicle.
• Jan. 18 — Dog bites and attacks, 3500 block of Lawrence St. Clemmons. Dog bite.
• Jan. 19 — Drug violations, paraphernalia — possess/concealing equipment, violations of auto law — all other, 3700 block of Clemmons Road/Littlebrook Dr., Clemmons. Marijuana and paraphernalia located during traffic stop.
• Jan. 19 — Larceny from building, 6000 block of Meadowbrook Mall Ct., Clemmons. Offender stole money from victim.
• Jan. 20 — Autobreaking and larceny, 1800 block of Harper Spring Dr., Clemmons. Suspect broke into victim’s vehicles and stole money.
• Jan. 20 — Threatening suicide, 2000 block of Waterford Village Dr., Clemmons. Teenager threatened suicide.
• Jan. 20 — FCSO violation of auto law-operation violation, 6400 block of Ferry View Ln., Lewisville. Lost or stolen license plate displayed on rear of vehicle.
• Jan. 20 — Police service — non-criminal call for service, 200 block of Belnette Dr., Lewisville. Caller wanted to report possible fraudulent transactions with her mother’s bank account.
• Jan. 21 — FCSO police service-damage to county property, 9600 block of Center Grove Church Road, Clemmons. Drone hit tree branches and crashed.
• Jan. 21 — Breaking and entering with force, 2200 block of Megan Cr., Clemmons. Offender removed rear door and entered vacant apartment.
• Jan. 21 — Communicating threats — intimidation, non-physical, 6400 block of Sessions Ct., Clemmons. Customer communicated threat to employee in drive-thru.
• Jan. 21 — Vandalism, 1200 block of Brookway West Dr., Lewisville. Unknown individual(s) damaged paint on vehicle.
• Jan. 22 — Tampering with vehicle, 100 block of Valleyoak Ct., Clemmons. Suspects attempted entry into locked vehicles.
• Jan. 22 — Simple assault—non-aggravated assault, 6000 block of Meadowbrook Mall Ct., Clemmons. Subject assaulted nursing staff.
• Jan. 22 — FCSO Police service-civil dispute, 4700 block of Epic TI, Clemmons. Dispute over property easement between neighbors.
• Jan. 22 — FCSO — disturbance/non-criminal, 3100 block of Gammon Ln., Clemmons. Disturbance caused due to food order.
• Jan. 23 — Vandalism, 3800 block of Westridge Farm Ln., Clemmons. Suspect keyed a vehicle.
• Jan. 23 — Communicating threats-intimidation, non-physical, 6300 block of Bingham Ave., Clemmons. Wife threatened husband’s friend.
• Jan. 23 — Shoplifting, 3600 block of Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Manager though that customer shoplifted by accident.
• Jan. 23 — Police service-assist agency, 100 block of northbound U.S. Hwy. 421/Williams Road, Lewisville. Assisted NCSHP with jump and run.
• Jan. 24 — Drug violations, paraphernalia — possessing/concealing equipment, CCW-possession/concealing weapons, 1800 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Drugs and concealed handgun located during traffic stop.
• Jan. 24 — Drug violations, paraphernalia-possessing/concealing equipment, FCSO violation of auto law equipment violation, 2400 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Traffic stop yielded drug violation.