Blotter for the week of Feb. 18
Below is a list of crime investigations and activities reported by the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Department in Clemmons and Lewisville last week.
• Feb. 8 — Drug violations, paraphernalia — possessing/concealing equipment, driving while license revoked/suspended, 2200 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road/S. Peace. Marijuana and paraphernalia located during a traffic stop.
• Feb. 8 — Police service-assist agency, 2900 block of Middebrook Dr., Clemmons. Forced entry into residence for medical purposes.
• Feb. 8 — Traffic accident, 2600 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons.
• Feb. 8 — FCSO police service-welfare check, 7000 block of Garrett Dr., Clemmons. Sister called for a welfare check on her other sister.
• Feb. 8 — Animal cruelty, 4000 block of Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Caller reported assault on dog.
• Feb. 8 — Vandalism, 6200 block of Towncenter Dr., Clemmons. Subject punched the victim’s car.
• Feb. 8 — Police service-welfare check, 2500 block of Knob Hill Dr., Clemmons. Caller requested welfare check on intoxicated spouse.
• Feb. 9 — FCSO police service-fraud, 1000 block of Salem Cove Ct., Clemmons. Subject found fraudulent activity on Apple account.
• Feb. 9 — Larceny — all other, 4500 block of Jasper Ridge Dr., Clemmons. Offender stole victim’s nail gun.
• Feb. 9 — FCSO police service-fraud, 2100 block of Waterford Village Dr., Clemmons. Subject obtained money fraudulantly.
• Feb. 9 — Traffic accident, 100 block of Lewisville-Cemmons Road, Clemmons.
• Feb. 10 — Traffic accident, 2700 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons.
• Feb. 10 — Indecent exposure, 2500 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Man indecently exposed himself to female.
• Feb. 10 — Employee injury, 6400 block of La Grande Dr., Clemmons. Subject spit on deputies.
• Feb. 10 — FCSO police service-fraud, 700 block of Big Tree Dr., Lewisville. Unknown subject tried to file for unemployment using victim’s name.
• Feb. 11 — Driving while impaired, transporting tax-paid liquor, driving while license revoked/suspended, 6200 block of James St./Cook Ave., Clemmons. Suspect operated a vehicle while impaired.
• Feb. 11 — FCSO — Disturbance/non-criminal, 1100 block of S. Peace Haven Road, Clemmons. Road rage incident turned into disturbance.
• Feb. 11 — FCSO police service-welfare check, 3700 block of Littlebrook Dr., Clemmons. Checked welfare on elderly subject.
• Feb. 11 — Obtaining money by false pretense, 1400 block of River Ridge Dr., Clemmons. Subject attempted to obtain money with fake card.
• Feb. 11 — Larceny — all other, 100 block of Brightstar Ln., Lewisville. Subject stole jewelry from residence.
• Feb. 11 — Involuntary commitment/non-criminal detainment, 6400 block of La Grande Dr. Lewisville. Subject was committed to the hospital.
• Feb. 12 — Aggravated assault — sexual motives, 100 block of Brookton Ct., Clemmons. Victim claimed suspect sexually assaulted her through anal intercourse.
• Feb. 12 — Breaking and entering with force, 200 block of Broolway West Dr., Lewisville. Unknown individual(s) attempted to enter apartment.
• Feb. 13 — Breaking and entering without force, 6000 block of Stadium Dr., Clemmons. Unauthorized use of business.
• Feb. 13 — FCSO police service-civil dispute, 6200 block of Ramada Dr., Clemmons. Civil dispute over money between business and customer.
• Feb. 13 — FCSO police service-information provided, 4400 block of Hunters Run Dr., Clemmons. Reporting party wanted to report a fraud.
• Feb. 13 — Simple assault—non-aggravated assault, 6300 block of Amp Dr., Clemmons. Victim was assaulted by a guy she was seeing and his wife.
• Feb. 13 — Arson, 100 block of Willow Trace Cr., Clemmons. Dumpster fire in the apartment complex.
• Feb. 13 — Suspicious person, 5900 block of Kinney Road/Styers Ferry Road, Lewisville. Subject was walking around business.
• Feb. 14 — Credit card/ATM fraud, 3900 block of Bingham Cr., Clemmons. Subject was stealing money from grandmother’s accounts.
• Feb. 14 — FCSO police service-information provided, 1200 block of Brookway West Dr., Lewisville. Subject reported drug activity in apartment.
• Feb. 15 — FCSO — Disturbance/non-criminal, 2500 block of Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons. Argument over food service.
Forsyth County Public Health, Wake Forest Baptist Health and Novant Health partner to increase minority vaccinations
Forsyth County Department of Public Health, Novant Health, and Wake Forest Baptist Health are partnering to increase the number of COVID-19 vaccinations in historically... read more