Novant Health announces expanded and updated hours for COVID-19 testing location
Published 10:32 am Monday, January 3, 2022
WINSTON-SALEM — Due to increased demand for COVID-19 testing, Novant Health has announced that its COVID-19 testing location in Winston-Salem (190 Hanes Mall Circle in Winston-Salem) will expand operating hours to five days a week. Beginning Monday, Jan. 3, the site will be open by appointment only Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Emergency departments are not the appropriate venue to seek a COVID-19 test.
- For a list of all current Novant Health testing locations and hours, go to NovantHealth.org/CovidTest
- Novant Health testing sites are open to all community members and appointments are required.
- The Hanes Mall testing location is intended for symptomatic patients and asymptomatic patients with potential exposure. Rapid tests are not available here.
- Asymptomatic patients seeking travel, return-to-work or return-to-school clearance are asked to use the NCDHHS Test Site Finder for a location that better suits their needs.
- Select Novant Health-GoHealth Urgent Care centers will have testing available for asymptomatic patients seeking travel or return-to-work clearance. Individuals can determine which location to visit based on their needs and hold a place in line by visiting gohealthuc.com/nc.
In addition to expanding testing operations, Novant Health Medical Group – Hanes (196 Hanes Mall Circle in Winston-Salem) will host a special Saturday vaccination event on Jan 8 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.. The event will be for anyone 12-years and older. The team will be able to provide first, second or third doses of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. Follow-up appointments will be made for any patients needing additional doses at a later date. Appointments will be required. Patients can sign up through MyChart or by visiting GetVaccinated.org.