Upcoming events at the Clemmons Library
Published 12:00 am Thursday, March 3, 2022
• Family Movie Night: Every Monday at 5:30 p.m. — Join in to watch a family-friendly movie in the story time room. Movies will range from G to PG ratings. No registration required. For more information, visit the Clemmons Branch Library website.
• I Wonder Wednesday: Every other Wednesday at 4:30 p.m. — Join in at the Storytime Room for a children’s program series about a variety of topics. The next session will be on Wednesday, March 9. For ages 5 and up.
• Storytime: Thursdays at 10:30 a.m. On Zoom — Featuring books and singalongs for all ages. Registration is required, visit the library website to sign up. The next virtual story time will be on Thursday, March 10.
• Teen Talk Thursdays: Every other Thursday at 4:30 p.m. — Part art club, part hangout. All teens, all the time. The next meeting will be in the library’s teen space on March 10.
• Book Lovers’ Club: First Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m. — Join in at the library auditorium for a group book discussion each month. On March 7, the club will discuss “Little Fires Everywhere,” by Celeste Ng.
• Clemmons Cookbook Club: Every third Wednesday of the month at 12:30 p.m. — Choose a recipe from a pre-selected book in the library and a copy will be made for you. Bring in the finished dish on the day of the meeting to share with other members. Must bring a dish to attend. On March 16, the club will be making Irish recipes.
• Advance Care Planning Workshop: The Clemmons Branch Library is holding an advance care planning workshop on the Living Will & Healthcare Power of Attorney at 10 a.m. on March 17. Each attendee will receive a copy of the documents explained in the workshop. To register, visit or call the Clemmons Branch Library at 336-703-2920. Presented by Trellis Supportive Care.
For more information on these and other programs, go to the library website at www.forsyth.cc/library/clemmons or call 336-703-2920. The Clemmons Branch Library is located at 6563 James St. in Clemmons.