Upcoming events at the Clemmons Library
Published 12:00 am Thursday, June 9, 2022
• Professor Whizzpop: On Tuesday, June 14, at 10:30 a.m. Professor Whizzpop will be in the library auditorium combining humor and magic to wow and amaze.
• K-9 unit visit: The Forsyth County Sheriff K-9 Unit will visit the Clemmons Branch Library on Tuesday, June 21, at 10:30 a.m. to demonstrate the important work done by the animal officers.
• Clemmons Cookbook Club: Every third Wednesday of the month at 12:30 p.m. Choose a recipe from a pre-selected book in the library and a copy will be made for you. Bring in the finished dish on the day of the meeting to share with other members. Must bring a dish to attend. On June 15, the theme will be Italian cuisine.
• Finding Civil War Ancestors: On Thursday, June 16, at 10 a.m. learn from a genealogy expert how to find ancestors who fought during the Civil War.
• Movie Screening: On Wednesday, June 22, at 2.p.m. join in at the auditorium to watch a film. Rated PG-13.
• Book Lovers’ Club: First Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m. Join in at the library auditorium for a group book discussion each month. On July 11, the club will discuss “Dial A for Aunties” by Jesse Q. Sutanto.
For more information on these and other programs, go to the library website at www.forsyth.cc/library/clemmons or call 336-703-2920. The Clemmons Branch Library is located at 6563 James St. in Clemmons.