Upcoming events at the Clemmons Library
Published 12:00 am Thursday, June 30, 2022
• Big Bang Boom: The always-entertaining pop band will share their parent-friendly educational children’s music on June 30 at 10:30 a.m.
• National Melon Month: On Tuesday, July 5, at 11 a.m., join Chef Floyd Davis as he shares samples and nutritious facts about melons.
• Fire Safety Tips: Meet the Clemmons Fire Department’s brave firefighters on Thursday, July 14, at 9:30 a.m. They will explain their equipment and discuss home fire safety.
• Advance Care Planning Workshop: The Clemmons Branch Library is holding an advance care planning workshop on the Living Will & Healthcare Power of Attorney on July 6 at 1 p.m. Each attendee will receive a copy of the documents explained in the workshop. To register, visit or call the Clemmons Branch Library at 336-703-2920. Presented by Trellis Supportive Care.
• Book Lovers’ Club: First Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m. — Join in at the library auditorium for a group book discussion each month. On July 11, the club will discuss “Dial A for Aunties” by Jesse Q. Sutanto.
• Clemmons Cookbook Club: Every third Wednesday of the month at 12:30 p.m. Choose a recipe from a pre-selected book in the library and a copy will be made for you. Bring in the finished dish on the day of the meeting to share with other members. Must bring a dish to attend. On July 21, the theme will be historic “olde tyme” recipes.
For more information on these and other programs, go to the library website at www.forsyth.cc/library/clemmons or call 336-703-2920. The Clemmons Branch Library is located at 6563 James St. in Clemmons.