How Homecoming looks and feels in the village
Published 4:16 pm Saturday, October 15, 2022
In addition to the football team’s 34-31 win against Davie County Friday night, West Forsyth crowned a new homecoming queen and king and introduced the royal court to represent each class.
Congratulations to seniors Genysis Howard (queen) and Ziggy Malave (king) for their recognitions.
The student section got pretty creative with Camouflage Night, the Titanides had a busy night in the kick line, the cheerleaders and the marching band kept all the spectators engaged throughout the game, the drumline was as energetic as ever, and the mad rush onto the field after the exciting finish was the icing on the cake.
What an exciting night in the village!
Members of the royal court:
• Freshmen: Olivia Hutchinson and Cole Tisdale
• Sophomores: Destiny Jordan and Ben Furbee
• Juniors: Marissa Vernon and Tommy Scott
• Seniors: Morgan McDaniel and Taylor Ellison
• Two honorary members from the junior class: Morgan Hiltz and Henry Duran
• Freshman: Hutchinson and Aiden Koontz; Paisley Broadus and Tisdale; Reese Williams and Jack Mulligan
• Sophomores: Jordan and Adam Frucht; Emma Norman and Furbee; Sydney Baldwin and Cayden Glass
• Juniors: Vernon and Colby Groce; Hiltz and Duran; Naviya Williams and Coleman Mulligan; Veronica Ballas and Tommy Scott
• Seniors: Camryn Applegate and Charles Tripp; Howard and Eli Warren; McDaniel and Ellison; Reagan Williams and Malave