Deaths for the week of March 9
Published 11:42 pm Monday, March 6, 2023
Lavell Howard, 90, of Clemmons left her worldly life on March 5, 2023. Lavell was born Oct. 12, 1932, to the late Fred and Mary Myers of Advance.
She was known for her gardening and quilting. She was a member of Centenary United Methodist Church of Clemmons.
In addition to her parents, Howard was preceded in death by her husband of 69 years; Travis Howard and a brother; Bruce Myers. She is survived by her children Gene Howard and Pam Farmer.
The family wish to thank the staff of Trellis Supportive Care for all of their support.
A private service will be held at Centenary Methodist Church, Clemmons.
Frank Vogler & Sons is serving the family.
• • •
• Thomas Dorian Nelson, 45, gained his wings on March 4, 2023.
• After months of declining health Lenore G. Rohrer passed way at Trellis Supportive Care on Saturday, March 4, 2023.
• The Lord called Cheryl Renegar Young, Clemmons, 68, home on Friday, March 3, 2023, at her residence.
• Mr. Harley “Bill” Lester Pennington, 91, was called home to heaven on Friday, March 3, 2023, at his home.
• Kenneth William Fahrbach, 96, died peacefully on March 3, 2023.
• Virginia Stewart Bodsford, 89, of Lewisville retired to her heavenly home on Thursday, March 2, 2023.
• Luther Byrd Lott died peacefully at Trellis Hospice House on March 2, 2023.
• Stanley Eugene “Gene” Elmore, 83, died Wednesday, March 1, 2023.
• Mrs. Marguerite Lee Parrish Howard, 94, passed away peacefully on February 28, 2023.
• Mr. Cristan Matthew “Matt” Orr, 37, passed away unexpectedly on Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2023.
• Thelma Parrish Dean, 98, loving mother and grandmother, passed away peacefully at home on Feb. 27, 2023.
• Michael Wayne Rowe, 59, passed away on Sunday, Feb. 26, 2023, at the Kate B. Reynolds Hospice Home, after a long illness.
• Laura Esther Tirado went to be with the Lord on Feb. 26, 2023.
• Lavell Howard, 90, of Clemmons passed away on Sunday, March 5, 2023.