Clemmons Branch Library upcoming events
Published 12:00 am Thursday, November 9, 2023
- Story times: Join in for books, finger plays, songs and crafts for toddlers and preschoolers in the story time room. Story time is on Tuesdays at 9:30 a.m., followed by a repeat performance at 10:30 a.m., and on Thursdays at 10:30 a.m.
- Preschool Craft Time: The fun continues on Thursdays after story time to make a craft together at 11:30 a.m.
- Music and Movement: Join in for dancing, singing and shaking out those sillies. It takes place every Wednesday at 11:30 a.m.
- Celebration Wednesdays: Learn about obscure holidays, make a craft, and bring a phone or tablet to compete in interactive games. The next session will be on Nov. 8 at 4 p.m.
- Pokemon Club: Join in on the first and third Wednesday of the month at 4 p.m. to learn about and play Pokemon games. Cards will be provided or you can bring your own. For ages grade school through teens. The next meeting will be on Nov. 15.
- Bluegrass Jam Sessions: Second and fourth Monday of the month at 6 p.m. Join in at the Clemmons Branch Library auditorium for a jam session. Players of all abilities are welcome. The next session will be on Nov. 13.
- Clemmons Cookbook Club: Every third Wednesday of the month at 12:30 p.m. Choose a recipe from a pre-selected book in the library a copy will be made for you. Bring in the finished dish on the day of the meeting to share with other members. Must bring a dish to attend. The next meeting will be on Nov. 15 and will feature easy side dishes.
- Book Lovers’ Club: First Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m. Join in for a group book discussion each month. On Dec. 4, the group will discuss “The Last Thing He Told Me” by Laura Dave.
The Clemmons Branch Library is located at 6563 James St., Clemmons.